SiteWit Partner Program
The SiteWit channel partner program for Web Hosts and Ecommerce platforms has many benefits for both you and your customers. As the Internet matures and becomes more competitive a partnership. SiteWit allows you to differentiate your service and be more successful.
Web Hosting Partner Program
|Benefits for Site Owners:||Benefits for Web Hosts|
Ecommerce Partner Program
Ecommerce platform providers enjoy all the benefits listed above plus enhanced feature functionality providing their merchants with advanced Paid Search functionality never before possible without time consuming manual human ad campaign management.
- All the above plus
- Goal Configuration
- Long Tail Product Specific Search Terms
- Campaign Creation Based on Products and Product Categories
- Dynamic Landing Page Configuration Based on Product Categories
- Bidding to Maximize Conversions Based on ROI
- Import and Optimize Existing Campaigns
- Stop Campaigns for out of inventory products
All of your customers want and need traffic to succeed online. Google Adwords is so complex that it’s beyond the skill set of most small businesses. The complexity increases dramatically when you run campaigns on Google, Bing, Yahoo and FaceBook. Agencies who manage Google Adwords charge high fees and require budgets too high for most SMBs. Google’s Panda, Payday, Penguin, Caffeine, and Hummingbird updates have made manipulating search results though SEO more difficult than ever before.
Churn is a huge problem facing our industry. The average churn rate for shared hosting providers is 30%. Customers churn primarily because they don’t see value in their website – they aren’t getting calls, leads or traffic to their website.
The 50% of US businesses who still aren’t online are the Taco Stands, Dry Cleaners, Plumbers, Window Washers and Electrician. They can no longer afford to ignore the Internet due to the changing habits of consumers. Yellow pages are dead. Over 50% of consumers now use smart cell phones and most use their phones and desktop computers to find businesses.
Paid Search Advertising for these types of businesses works really well because it’s not yet very competitive. SiteWit solves this problem for both you and your customers by making paid search easy and effective.
- Keyword analysis and recommendations
- Automated a/b testing
- Automated keyword bidding
- Landing page recommendations
- Campaign recommendations
- Quality score optimization
- Detailed analytics and website traffic reporting
- Dedicated account managers to help fine tune paid search-marketing campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.